An open fire has an irresistible appeal, and for busy people who demand high standards the Jetmaster Gas Convector has an
enviable and established reputation.
The design is silent in operation and provides a strong, realistic flame and ember pattern for either Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) or Egoli Gas.
The Jetmaster Convector takes heat that would normally go up the chimney and spreads it evenly around the room to give even heating and maximum comfort. The burner is fitted with a
single-handed action control valve that incorporates ignition, variable high and low flame adjustment, a pilot light with a flame supervision device and pressure test point. This means that
using the burner is safe and simple. Lighting is at the push of a button and the fire can be welcoming within minutes. It is easy to install, safe, convenient and simple to operate with these
• The unit can be installed in new homes or existing brick fireplaces.
• Heat output is from 2 kilowatts per hour to over 8 kilowatts per hour.
• Automatic flame failure device.
• No ashes or mess to clean up after use.
• Supplied with a convector box, gas
burner with 3,5 metres of copper
tubing, vermiculite, ceramic coals, paint, fioberglass and regulator. Copper tubing and regulator are not supplied with Egoli gas units.
• Egoli gas only available in 550 & 700 models